Sunshine in Your Yard - the spacious 10 x 10 Sunshine ECO Garden Shed is designed to serve many purposes. Clean design lines, multiple windows & plenty of space are what define it.
Redefine Your Space
The floor space, the natural lighting, the double doors - the contemporary design of the Sunshine Eco Garden Shed was created to serve many roles. Because so many of us prefer to do our handiwork and landscaping these days, storage options are a must for homeowners. By the time we invest in lawnmowers, weed eaters, mulch bins, flowering materials and other equipment to keep our outdoor living space looking great, we've often run out of storage space. The Sunshine covers those bases easily. It's the ultimate storage solution.
Incorporating the modern design elements into your current living space is easy, courtesy of the slight angle design of the roof, which by the way, is 2 degrees and just right to prevent water from standing. The heavy beams easily support the roof, though if you live in a region with heavy snow, you might want to consider a bit more slope. The natural lighting in the roof is an incredible bonus - it looks smart, chic and will add to the overall appearance of your lawn. It's also a great way to add that natural lighting without having to install traditional walls, which is simply another level of privacy consumers are looking for. Need more windows anyway? No problem. The Sunshine as well as all of our Eco Garden Sheds allow for an easy installation of as many windows as you need.
Not sure if the Sunshine will meet your space requirements? Here are a few suggestions you might want to consider:
- First, you need to decide on the size of the building. The Sunshine offers a lot of square footage, but you'll want to be sure your lawn can accommodate its 10 x 10 floor plan. Don't forget to factor things like your riding mower blades which will extend out considerably. Will lawnmowers share the space with, say, snow blowers or other awkward sized machinery? Will you need additional storage options? Shelves? Pegboards? Be sure and factor in all of those possibilities before you decide what size to buy. The Sunshine has double doors, so you have plenty of leeway in your entrance and exit.
- If you have a lot of smaller tools, such as saws, hammers, etc., consider adding pegboards. They're easy to install and especially in the Sunshine eco shed, there's plenty of wall space. Shelving units - either attached to the wall or as a stand-alone - can keep boxes organized, whether it's holiday decorations, maintenance supplies or your old high school memorabilia. The deeper the shelves, the more options you're afforded - but remember that you'll lose floor space. That said, leave enough height between the bottom shelf and the floor so that you can make the most of the space under the shelving units.
- You can also rest easy knowing your Sunshine shed is packaged carefully so that once it arrives at your home, you're assured of an easy to follow process to have your building up in no time. You can paint or stain it. The choice is all yours and they age beautifully as well - no matter what you choose, it's going to be a welcomed visual in your living space.
Surprisingly, many consumers are unaware of the advantages eco-friendly wood sheds provide over the traditional metal sheds. After all, for years, our only options have been metal or plywood sheds. When you compare the two, it becomes obvious just how far we've come in options and why those metal frames are antiquated remnants of decades past.
Metal vs. Wood
Traditional metal sheds rust while their natural wood counterparts easily stand the test of time, and in fact, age remarkably.
Metal sheds have vulnerabilities due to the drill holes required and aren't always dependable in keeping the outside rodents where they belong. The Sunshine building is precision engineered and laser cut so that the panels fit together perfectly, leaving no gaps or vulnerable areas.
Metal sheds aren't always the best option for storing chemicals. Some areas of the country see triple digit heat in the summer while other regions see brutally cold temperatures. Metal sheds will feel like an oven in the summer and a freezer during the colder months. Storing flammable liquids or materials is an obvious safety hazard. Meanwhile, wood sheds are better able to stabilize temperatures and don't feel as though you're walking into an oven in those warmer months. The skylights found on the Daisy is simply another bonus.
The doors on metal sheds often become difficult to maneuver after several years, whether it's the hinges that rust or the sliders on sliding doors that are often dependent on plastic wheels that can't withstand the wear and tear.
As you can see, there are plenty of utilitarian uses, but as many customers choose the Sunshine for other purposes. It all comes down to how you want to incorporate your investment into your everyday living.
|Primary Wood Species||Nordic/ Norway Spruce (lot. Picea Abies)|
|Approximate Width (ft.)||10|
|Approximate Depth (ft.)||10|
|Wall Thickness inch. (mm)||1 1/8'' (28mm)|
|Assembled Width (ft.)||9' 9.3"|
|Assembled Depth (ft.)||9' 9.3"|
|Assembled Height (ft.)||7' 2.6"|
|Sidewall Height (ft.)||7' 0.5"|
|Roof Slope (Degrees)||2°|
|Roof Overhang (in.)||10.2"|
|Inside Are (Sq. ft.)||81|
|Storage Capacity (cu. ft.)||489|
|Minimum Foundation||9' 2.2'' x 9' 2.2"|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Door Type||Double glazed 4'3" x 6'1" (plexiglass)|
|Number of Windows||3|
|Window Type||3 side windows: 2'2"x 17.3"|
|Floor Boards||Not included|
|Roof Boards||3/4'' (19mm) T&G|
|Package Size (ft.) W x H x L||4 x 2 x 11|
|Package Weight (lbs.)||1345|
- For permits or other restrictions please contact your local township permit department.
- All our products come untreated and need to be painted or stained after assembly.
- Every shed needs good leveled foundation and required material might not be included in the kit.
- Shingles or other roofing materials are not included.
The shipping is free to continental United States.* Free delivery is a curbside only and due to package size might not be unloaded with the lift gate, the customer is responsible for opening the package and unloading it from the truck, the separate parts are relatively light and it takes about 45 minutes for two people to unload the shed.
* Other fees and restrictions may apply
All our products have 1 year limited warranty. If you are using our assembly service we are providing 10 years limited warranty.